- College of Europe is an independent university institute of postgraduate European studies with the main campus in Bruges, Belgium. It promotes a spirit of solidarity and mutual understanding between all the nations of Western Europe and. trains an elite of young executives for Europe.
- EU40 is the network of young Members of the European Parliament. It strengthens the role of under 40s inside the European Parliament.
- POLITICO is a global news and information company at the intersection of politics and policy. With publications based in Washington, D.C., New York and Brussels - and with recently announced plans to expand into state capitals in the United States - POLITICO boasts an enormous roster of the most talented reporters and editors in the world. Since its launch in 2007, POLITICO has delivered journalism about politics and policymaking that is more authoritative in its sophistication and nonpartisan perspective than any competitor; that is more useful to people with a professional interest in public affairs; and that is more fun to read for a community of people who love the drama and sheer sport of politics.
- In 2004, Google formed the not-for-profit philanthropic Google.org, with a start-up fund of $1 billion. The mission of the organisation is to create awareness about climate change, global public health, and global poverty.
- Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products. Johnson and Johnson comprises three sectors:
- Consumer healthcare: The consumer healthcare includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
- Medical Devices & Diagnostic: The Medical Devices & Diagnostics business sector produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neuromuscular, surgery, vision care, diabetes, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine and aesthetics.
- Pharmaceuticals: The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including oncology (e.g. multiple myeloma and prostate cancer), immunology (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel disease and psoriasis), neuroscience (e.g. schizophrenia, dementia and pain), infectious disease (e.g. HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C and tuberculosis), and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (e.g. diabetes).