September, 07, 2020
EHP5 – Join us at the fourth plenary
We are happy to announce that we are kicking off the 4th Plenary of the fifth edition of the European Health Parliament (EHP5) this Wednesday 09/09 at 09:30! Europe’s next generation of health will be live until 13:15 and you can join via this link by using the password: EHP5
The first half of the day consists of our 5 Committees discussing their innovative policy recommendations with key stakeholders.
- 09:40 – Committee for Interconnected Care
- 10:00 – Committee for Mental Health and Healthy Workforce
- 10:20 – Committee for Europe as a Health Innovation Hub
- 10:50 – Committee for Tackling Cancer in Europe
- 11:10 – Committee for Sustainable and Healthy Lifestyles
Afterwards, at 11:45, we will have an exciting interview with Margaritis Schinas, Vice-President of the European Commission.
Finally, the last session will start at 12:15 and we will finish in style with a roundtable entitled “European Healthcare Systems under COVID-19: A Way Forward”, with the following high-level panellists:
- Sara Cerdas (S&D, Portugal)
- Tomislav Sokol (EPP, Croatia)
- Véronique Trillet-Lenoir (Renew Europe, France)
- Andrzej Rys, Director for Health Systems, Medical Products and Innovation at DG SANTE
Will you be joining the 4th Plenary of the EHP5 as well? Click below to download the agenda!
EHP5 – Fourth Plenary Agenda